The c828 Transistor is a widely used NPN bipolar junction transistor. It is mostly used in electronics circuits. In this article we are going to explain C828 Transistor Pinout, Equivalent, Datasheet, Features and Other Details. The transistor C828 pinout configuration is given below in the diagram and table.
C828 transistor pinout
The pins description of c828 is given below in the table and we also shown above the pin configuration of transistor c828 transistor.
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Emitter||Emitter is used to Drains out the current , normally connected to ground|
|2||Collector||Collector is used to flow the current, normally connected to load|
|3||Base||Base is used to Controls the biasing transistor, Used to turn ON or OFF the transistor|
Features / Technical Specifications
- Type: c828 is NPN type transistor
- Package Type: TO-92
- Maximum Collector Current(IC): 100mA
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 25V Max
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 30VMax
- Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 7V Max
- Collector Dissipation (Pc): 400 miliWatt Max
- Transition Frequency (fT): 220 MHz Max
- Min & Max DC Current Gain (hFE): 130 – 260 (Q), 180-360 (R), 260-520 (S)
- Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Centigrade Max
- 2N3904: The 2N3904 is a widely used NPN transistor with characteristics similar to the C828.
- 2N4401: The 2N4401 is another transistor with similar characteristics to the transistor C828.
- BC548: The BC548 has also similar characteristics of c828. It is widely available and commonly used in the modern electronics.
- BC337: The transistor BC337 can be used as an alternative to the 2SC828 in various applications.
compliment of transistor c828
The complement of a transistor means to a transistor with the opposite type. The C828 is an NPN transistor, and its complement would be a PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor. If you are looking for a PNP transistor that similar to C828 transistor then use 2N3906. The 2N3906 is a commonly used PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) with similar characteristics of c828. It can be used in the same applications, but it has opposite polarity.
c828 NPN transistor flasher circuit
In this simple flasher we have used transistor c828 you can use bc47, bc548,bc549 ,c945 and other transistor as an alternate of c828 transistor.
Uses of C828 Transistor
NPN transistor c828 is widely used BJP device some uses of c828 are given below in the list
- Signal Inversion:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Amplification:
- Signal Modulation and Demodulation:
- Light and Infrared Control:
- Audio Frequency Generation:
- Pulse Shaping and Timing:
c828 datasheet transistor
datasheet c828 NPN transistor is given below in the link